Transcript Request for CHS Graduates

If you are a graduate of Colchester High School and need your official transcript sent somewhere, please email Patty Ward at In your email, you must include the following information:

  • Your full name while at CHS
  • Your Year of Graduation
  • Your Date of Birth
  • The exact name, address and zip code of where you need your official transcript sent

If you have any questions, please contact the guidance office via email or phone at 802-264-5713.

Resources and Reminders

Make sure to check out the new and improved "Counseling Page" on the CHS website for more resources and updates.

Don't forget to regularly check the PLP Board for job, volunteer, and leadership opportunities.

**Disclaimer: These opportunities are not necessarily endorsed by the school, but are available in the community.

Various Support Available

Counselors are available daily for academic, career, personal, and/or social counseling. Stop by the CHS Guidance Office or email your counselor directly to make an appointment.